Sunday 8 January 2012

Bitter Sweet Symphony

  Bitter Sweet Symphony

My wandered thoughts lie behind the oasis of genuineness
Creates nostalgia, and brings all the dead moments alive
Wandered thoughts bring a flash,
 Of deep aspirations or dark secrets kept within the surface of my mind;
The sceptics try hard to keep me away from the wild dreams- calling them delusions,
But my thoughts drift along as they want, in their own tranquillity.    




About the look
I decided to match brown polka dotted long chiffon top with black striped leggings and brown heels. The pink shades and flower added to give it a complete bubbly and a retro look.
 The polka dots give a vibrant and a colorful feeling. Black beads go well with this type of attire.
 


 


































Polka dotted top:Vero Moda, Leggins:Pieces, Shades:Police,
Heels: yebhi.com, Pink Flower:Aldo, Watch:Giordano.

When I entered the shop, this polka dotted top was the first to catch my attention.
The subtle colors and the classy and elegant look was very appealing.

Tip: You can also wear this with an overcoat.
When you go for any polka dotted top, dress or even a scarf make sure the colors are vibrant. It will make you feel very happy and energetic. 

So, this was more of retro look.

In my next post I will show you a different look matching the same black striped leggings and brown heels with a white tank top.
So keep watching, till then stay healthy stay beautiful.


2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blog world...
    just stumbled across your blog and really liked your whole look
    keep up the good work

    I am following your blog now
    hope you will do the same for mine

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are such a pretty girl! I love this top and the mix of patterns. Very bold, Tejal, but it works ;)

    xo,
    Ashley
    anylovelything.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete